US-UK Number Format Conversion Tool

Tool Introduction
US-UK countries and European countries have different number formats. In US-UK countries, a comma is used to represent the thousandths, and the decimal point represents the decimal; in Europe, the roles of the decimal point and comma are reversed. This difference can cause confusion when dealing with international financial reports, statistical data, or cross-national communications. Our tool can provide you with convenience, easily converting between the two formats. Just enter the numbers or large sections of text in the designated box, click the button, and our tool will automatically convert for you. Give it a try! Note: If the original number format is the thousandths format, the conversion will still be the thousandths format.